Tokyo Disney Resort News
Disney Resort Line to Resume Operation April 2nd
March 31st, 2011
[NOTE: This is a rough English translation of the Oriental Land Company press release. For official information, please visit the official site for OLC. The Japanese press release (PDF format) is available here.]
Disney Resort Line to Resume Operation
Oriental Land Co., Ltd. would first like to send our heartfelt condolences to all those affected by the Tohoku Pacific Earthquake on March 11, 2011. From our heart, we pray for the health and well-being of everyone, and hope for the earliest possible recovery of the affected areas.
The Tokyo Disney Resort Line, which stopped operation because of the earthquake, will resume operation on Saturday, April 2nd. For the time being, 50% of the trains will be running compared to normal operation. In addition, some signs will be turned off and some escalators will not be operating as part of energy-saving measures. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
1. Resumption of Operation
2. Refunds for Train Tickets Valid During the Shutdown
- Resumption Date: Saturday, April 2nd, 2011
- Resumption Time: 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Train Interval: 13 minutes per train
[NOTE: Train schedules and duration are subject to change without notice.]
Refunds for train tickets (Single Tickets, Coupon Tickets, Day Passes, Commuter Passes) valid during the shutdown (March 11th to April 1st, 2011) will be determined in accordance with the Passenger Service Regulations. (Refunds are available for one year.)
- Commuter Passes: Refunds available at the "Ticket Center" inside Resort Gateway Station
- All other tickets and passes: Refunds available at any Disney Resort Line station
For more detailed refund information, please contact our offices at the numbers below.
Maihama Resort Line, Co. Ltd.
- Resort Gateway Station 047-305-2434 (8:00am to 10:00pm)
- Resort Monorail Department, Transit Group 047-305-2409 (Weekdays 9:00am to 6:00pm)
-- Source: Oriental Land Company press release.