Tokyo Disney Resort News
Monsters, Inc. Attraction to Open in FY 2009
January 30th, 2006
URAYASU, CHIBA - A new attraction inspired by Disney’s presentation of Pixar’s Monsters, Inc. will open in "Tomorrowland" in "Tokyo Disneyland Park" in Japanese fiscal year 2009. Guests experiencing the attraction will be able to participate in a game of hide-and-seek at the Monsters, Inc. building with the little girl Boo, Mike, Sulley, and other characters featured in the movie. The attraction will capture the warmth and charm of Boo and the monsters, and is sure to be a hit with kids and grown-ups alike.
-- Source: Oriental Land Company press release.
- Opening: Fiscal year 2009 (tentative)
- Attraction Name: To be determined
- Attraction Type: Ride-style
- Investment: Approximately ¥10 billion (US$88 million)
- Additional Facility: New merchandise shop